Wednesday, January 2, 2008

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

I can't believe it is already 2008! Where does the time go? So I have started thinking about resolutions and the first thing that comes to mind is losing weight, which is always one of mine.....this year guess what that is NOT my resolution!!!!! Whewhoooooo!!! This year of course I'm just hoping for a healthy baby, not too hard of labor, for Kaylee to continue to be healthy and happy and to be blessed with our loving families and friends. So to each of you I hope you have the greatest year ever and thank you for being interested in our family, we love you all!

We are now 20 weeks pregnant, that means we are half way there! This Friday(1-4) is the big day, so check in to find out if Kaylee is going to have a brother or a sister. If you have not voted, please do so!! We have had 11 votes and would love to know who you are and what you think. Thanks again to each of you that are so supportive!

1 comment:

jpasalakis said...

I just voted! I voted for a boy :). Either way I know it will be healthy and beautiful.