Monday, February 25, 2008

Wedding

This past weekend my dear Aunt Wilma got remarried. My uncle past away several years ago and she finally has found her someone to spend the rest of her life with. To me it was a bitter sweet day...I guess because my uncle was my Mom's brother and really she is not my aunt anymore plus the fact that she is moving to Lewisburg. So she is selling her house which is on one side of my grandparents farm and of course that is all I have ever known. But anyway it was a beautiful day, beautiful wedding and one BEAUTIFUL little flower girl!!!

3 comments:

Susan said...

Kaylee you look like one HOT Mama!! Congrats Aunt Wilma!! I remember when we were little riding our bikes around your grandparent barn and then riding over to John's. Remember him and Cliff used to always wear Army clothes and were mean as hell to us.
Oh the GOOD OLE days. Oh and the time we took the bark off that tree. LOL

Patsy said...

What a beautiful flower girl. She'll be going down the isle at her own wedding before you can really turn around. Enjoy these moments. As for your Aunt Wilma,, I've been a widow for 14 1/2 years,,, only started dating again 5 years ago. Trust me,, being single isn't all it's cracked up to be,,,, especially after you mature (notice I didn't say "get older"?).

Patsy said...

What a beautiful flower girl. She'll be going down the isle at her own wedding before you can really turn around. Enjoy these moments. As for your Aunt Wilma,, I've been a widow for 14 1/2 years,,, only started dating again 5 years ago. Trust me,, being single isn't all it's cracked up to be,,,, especially after you mature (notice I didn't say "get older"?).