Sunday, March 9, 2008

Sneak Peak

This weekend Kris and I have been working our rears off trying to get these two girls rooms situated before he gets so busy and before I get sooo big and tired that I don't even care. So here is a little taste of Kara Brooks room, the curtains, the bed and this ooohhh so cool lamp that I found a Target!


















And here is a glance of Kaylee's room. Excuse the empty picture frames and be sure to pay extra attention to the lamp shade....my ever so talented Mother made it!!!! Is she not the coolest??? The curtains are still a work in progress I need another valance not quite happy with those just yet but we are getting there. We are still waiting on her desk to come in so be on the lookout for that in the next few days and then I will post a picture of the whole room!













Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that Kaylee picked out her clock, she told me to be sure that I told everyone that!

1 comment:

jpasalakis said...

Tell Kaylee she did a good job coordinating her clock with the rest of her decor. Both of the rooms look great!!!