Friday, May 9, 2008

Monday it is...

....unless she decides to come over the weekend! Yeah right, I have come to the conclusion she ain't coming till they make her come!!!! ;) BP was up today in the high range but it was just a few points into the high range, Dr. Moss said she thinks that is probably from the baby dropping some and the lower back pain and pressure that I have had and also the heat and walking up to her office. I am dilated to a "loose" 3 and 60% thinned out. Kara Brooke is still doing fine she was not at all stressed with my BP being up, I'm telling ya she is just living it up in there! We will be going in early Monday morning probably around 6 or 6:30am, the hospital is supposed to call Sunday afternoon to let me know exactly! Stay tuned Monday as Susan will be signing in to give you an update on this baby girl!

Happy Mothers Day!!!

4 comments:

Kim said...

How exciting!!! Best of luck!

Patsy said...

I'll be at work, so somebody better let me know and not make me wait till I get off. I hope your labor is short and all turns out great,,,, thank heaven they now have epidurals (not sure I spelled it right)

Thirty-One Gifts with Jennifer said...

I think I guessed May 13!! Hold off a bit more would you...LOL!

Enjoy your last few days. Get your toe nails painted. Close your eyes and just enjoy the last moments just being pregnant.

I will have you and your family in my thoughts on Monday.

Susan said...

OK OK OK I'm so excited. I will let everyone know as soon as I hear from Holli. I get off early tomorrow so I will get to be with them for the big arrival!!! I will post pictures with my new camera I soon as I get back to my house!!! Stay Tuned!!!