Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Say a little prayer...

Please dear friends....say a little prayer for me and Kara Brooke  as she will make the transition from Nana's to her new babysitter, Mrs. Sheila.  I'm sure KB will do just fine, I'm just really worried about me, I will probably go crazy tomorrow!  Not that I don't trust our sitter but this is my baby.....and will she know that Kara Brooke needs to burp half way through her bottle, that she likes to sleep on her belly, that she has to lay on HER blanket because of her sensitive skin and that she really loves her paci and please if she drops it, wash it off....I mean seriously...she does know all of this stuff right??  Of course she does, she knows exactly what she is doing and besides KB will have her good friend Ethan P.  (Susan's little boy) there with her and I know that HE will take good care of her!  I think I have packed up everything in the house that she could possibly need...poor Mrs. Sheila...I would hate to deal with a Mommy like me, therefore I must find self control!!
Oh yeah and Kaylee would like to invite everyone out to Burger King Wednesday night as she will be collecting receipts for her school between 6:00 & 7:00!  See ya there!

3 comments:

The Howard Family said...

I know exactly how you feel! I cried my eyes out the first day I left Isaac to come back to work. He was fine though and now he cries when I go to pick him up because he doesn't want to leave!! I'll be thinking about you!!

Betty said...

I know how hard it is to leave your baby with someone new.. There is nothing like having family keep them... Ill say a prayer for all yall and hope that it will all work out for the best!!!

Susan said...

Don't worry because WE ALL KNOW that if anything happens Ethan will for sure let us know. She will be just fine!!