Monday, January 12, 2009

8 months old!



Somebody please tell me where the time goes!  Our baby is now 8 months old, I can NOT believe how fast she is growing!  She is crawling everywhere, pulling up on everything, trying to climb on anything that she can get a toe hold on and she is now in a big girl car seat!  She can say Mamamamamamama, Dadadadadadada and bababababa {bye}, she can also wave!  She still has no teeth but is definitely teething as she is chewing and drooling on everything!  Mrs. Sheila called me at work today to tell me that she threw up but seemed to be ok.  She said I don't think she is sick I think her teeth are killing her and making her have an upset stomach.  Tonight she was very fussy, we did baby Ora gel and I gave her Tylenol! I hate to have to give her medicine but I don't no what else to do.  Please leave me a comment and tell me about your teething stories.  Other than that KB is doing great and is a very funny child, she has the best personality but gets really upset when she doesn't get her way {I have NO idea where she gets that...her Daddy?}!  I tell her all the time that I am so glad God saved her for us, we feel so complete now!


5 comments:

The Howard Family said...

I know what you mean about the teething troubles!! I found these teething tablets at Wal-Mart that worked pretty well for us. They are tiny tablets that dissolve in their mouth. It's not really "medicine", but I think they're called a "homeopathic" remedy. Anyway, they worked well for us and it definitely won't hurt to try!! Hope that baby feels better soon!!

Anonymous said...

That has to be the cutest face I've ever seen!!

Amanda Lemmons

Robyn said...

She is too cute!! AC didn't get any teeth till she was about 9-10 months old. We did and still do Tylenol when needed and she loves crushed ice. The crushed ice seems to help her mouth more than anything.

Rachel Spence said...

Holli she is too cute! Love those dimples. We always did Ibuprofen just because it always seems to help with the "hurt" more than Tylenol for my kiddos. I kept a little girl when Jake was a baby and she had those teething tablets and they seemed to work great for her! I had forgotten about those.

Anonymous said...

She has the sweetest face and
personality!
I can not believe she is 8
months old already. Time
surely does fly.