Sunday, January 18, 2009

It is over.....


...finally the horrible day I had Thursday is coming to an end!  For those of you that know what happened...THANKS FOR YOUR ENCOURAGEMENT....I needed it!
 {if you are in dire need to know what has been really going on; email me, I'm not posting it on here for ALL the world to see!}I have once again been reminded that sometimes when we have the worst of days or what seems to be the worst; to look around there is someone a little worse off than me!  I tell ya, I am so THANKFUL for so many things and feel so guilty that I had a breakdown over my Thursday!  Anyway... glad it is over...THANK GOD it is over!

Check out this report card that I received last week!


Whew now that is something to be proud of!  Congrats Kaylee on a job well done!  And while I'm bragging....Last Wednesday night at church the kids in Awana's were told that if they could learn all the books of the New Testament in order by May that they would get a really special treat.  Well Wednesday night Kaylee was telling me about it and immediately started studying, by the weekend she was saying them in order and pronouncing them all correctly to my Mom!  So this past Wednesday night the whole church group was asked if anyone knew them yet and Kaylee raised her hand and said them in front of the whole Wednesday night group without a hitch!  She is such a smart girl with a seemingly photographic memory, once it is there it is there!  You make us so proud Kaylee!

Kara Brooke has had a good weekend still pretty fussy and still NO teeth!  She did however wake up this morning with bright red rosy cheeks, I thought maybe it was from where she was standing up in her bed and was "teething" on the rail.  Well it still hasn't gone away, I'm starting to wonder if it is not the Fifth's disease??  From what goggle tells me there is nothing I can do about it now if it is....What say you???

As for my dear friend Susan, still no baby and still no name!  I think little man knows he is nameless therefore he isn't making it easy on Mommy and hanging in that good warm belly for awhile! 


No comments: