Thursday, January 22, 2009

Prayers needed!

Sometimes we just don't know how lucky we are and are sometimes so unappreciative of the good things in our lives!  If you get a moment I would love for you to go here and read Kelly's blog.  I have followed Kelly and Scott since Kim did a painting for their new baby Harper's room.  Kelly seems to be such a sweet girl with a heart of gold.  She loves girlie girl stuff... hair bows, dresses and monograms {who does that sound like?}.  Harper is in very critical condition as she was born with viral pneumonia but I just know that God is working a miracle in baby Harper's life and I'm asking you to take just a moment and send up a prayer for this family!
They got an awesome report today but have a long way to go!  I can not imagine not being able to hold my new baby or even being able to see her little eyes.  But with the work God is doing it will not be long until Kelly & Scott can!

1 comment:

Betty said...

I am so happy that you put this on your blog. I have prayed for that baby so much I was very happy to see she was doing better. If they lived closer to us I think I would have to go and see them just so I could give the a huge and tell them how much we are praying for them.. God is good in all he does!!!!