Monday, November 23, 2009

Fall Fling, Soccer party & birthday party

Hi friends....
I did not post at all last week...we were just so busy.  Sorry about that, with all the hits that stat counter counted,  I can tell you  all missed me! haha!  Anyway, we are officially on "winter break" no extra circular activities until mid January.  I will not know how to act or know what to do with all my time.  Of course we will be going to some high school basketball games and also getting ready for the holidays!

Once I again I have tons of pictures to share.  These first ones are from Kaylee's school's Fall Fling.  It was a little different this year but the kids had a great time.  And I bought my very first Vera Bradley bag that the auction.  I  LOVE it it so much, it is a messenger bag and everything fits inside!!!







Cake Walk!





We always do a year end party for our soccer team and this year we had it at Pizza Hut.  It was so loud and wild but I think everyone had a great time!!!  Kris and I have made some of the best friends through Kaylee and I am so thankful for them!





These three girls have been best buddies for a long time, since preschool in fact.  They all three go to different schools and have remained such good friends which of course makes me real happy because they get along so well and they are just a joy to be with!





And if you have not already heard...these two will become one in April!!  I am so excited for my dear friend that I can not even see straight, she is such a wonderful person and he is not so bad either!!!




Saturday night my above friend Wendy, turned 30 and that wonderful guy that she is about to marry hosted her an awesome birthday party!!  We had so much fun, I seriously have not laughed so hard in a long time!!!
 







There you have it, hope you all have made it this far with me!!  I think we are now up to date!
Have a Happy Thanksgiving week!!

No comments: