Friday, December 17, 2010

Rockettes & Christmas gathering

Friday night was our annual girls trip with our sweet friends, Wendy, Kayden, Amy and Taylor.  We went to see the Rockettes and then out to dinner.  As usual we had the best time and laughed so much over dinner.  Our girls are growing up so fast and developing such lady like personalities!

Kaylee & I right before we left.

At dinner Wendy had one of her favorite dishes, muscles in some sort of wine sauce.  Amy tried it and loved them too!


And this is what the girls thought of their delish appetizer!  haha!  I think this picture is so funny!  All three faces....hilarious!


Best buds!


Group shot!


Saturday night was my Mom's side of the family's Christmas gathering.
Here are all of the ladies of the family!
(Not real sure what is wrong with these two next pictures, sorry!)


And the men of the Leverette family!




It is Christmas week...are you ready???  I'm not!!

2 comments:

Abramyan Avenue said...

I love the girls reaction!! Priceless photo!! And you and Kaylee look so much alike! She is so pretty!!

Anonymous said...

We had so much fun with you guys on our night out. I can still hear the girls laughing! I hope that those three stay friends forever! Amy