Tuesday, July 24, 2007

HAPPY 33RD BIRTHDAY TO KRIS!!


That is right....Kris is 33!! To celebrate his birthday, Marie (Kris' Mom) took us to Red Lobster on Sunday for lunch. We only go there once a year because I can NOT stand sea food, so once a year I make an exception, because it is, after all, his day. Then last night my Mom cooked him his favorite dinner, meatloaf, fried okra, fresh corn and mashed potatoes. YUM YUM!!! Then bless his heart, he had to spend the evening by himself tonight because I had a meeting in Franklin and Kaylee is spending the night with my Mom. Actually, I think he has kind of enjoyed the peace and quite and as everyone knows Kris is a huge movie buff and every Tuesday he rents all new releases, so he has been watching movies with the volume as loud as he wants. So I guess he has had a pretty good birthday. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

No comments: