Sunday, November 18, 2007

Weekend

Our weekend started out on Friday evening by my mom, Kaylee and I going to the Unionville alumni boys and girls basketball games. We had so much fun although I didn't get to play this year, it was still a fun time seeing and visiting with old friends. You don't realize how much you miss people until see them.


Saturday evening we all (including my parents) went to the Liberty School fall festival. They had all kinds of games, vendors, dinner, a live auction and then the crowning of the fall festival king and queen. Kaylee had a great time running around the school with all of her friends. My Mom was bidding on a basket of baby goodies for me but she didn't win it she stopped bidding at $60.00 which I would have quit long before that, even though it was a very nice gift basket.


Sunday we had Thanksgiving with my Mom's side of the family at my cousin's home in Unionville. Of course everyone had a blast, something is wrong when you don't have fun with family and a spread of food to feed an army! I am so thankful to have such a wonderful family!


Monday night is Unionville Jr. High Homecoming. Mom, Kaylee and I will be attending that. My cousin Katie plays for the Viqueens and my cousin Jake plays on the boys team. You know how basketball is in my blood, so I try not to miss their home games!

Here is the first pregnant picture of me, I didn't take pictures along the way with Kaylee until the very end and I vowed that I would do better this time. I am almost 14 weeks and feeling pretty good, my energy is starting to come back and I don't fell like I need to sleep all the time. The neausea has somewhat subsided but I still try not to let my stomach get too empty.




I'm sure that I will not get a chance to post again until after Thanksgiving, so I hope each of you have a very blessed THANKSGIVING!!!

1 comment:

jpasalakis said...

You are too cute with your little belly. I expect to see more pictures of you soon!