Saturday, April 12, 2008

What a week......

This post will probably be ramblings of a 35 week prego...but just bear with me as it as been a wild last few days. First of all if you have not already heard I came down with strep throat or maybe bronchitis not for sure which one as I didn't go to the Dr. Friday because I thought I was going to die and also there was freaking tornado's coming into Shelbyville. Dr. Moss' called me in some medicine and told me to stay in the bed the next two days. Mom came and picked up Kaylee and noticed that there was a spot of water on my carpet, of course Kris assumed that Kaylee must have spilled something and didn't clean it up. Later on that night I walked through and the carpet was soaked. I yelled for Kris and said we must have a busted pipe ...oh no water doesn't come up it goes down if a pipe is busted. So Kris goes under the house and comes back and says that I was right and goes to call the plumber. Saturday morning rolls around the plumber gets here checks out every pipe under the house he then pulls out the refrigerator and OH MY GOODNESS......you should have seen the mess!!! Our ice maker pipe had busted, when we have NO idea since the ice maker doesn't put out that much water but we have enough water soaked through our floor that it is coming up through the carpet. Can you believe that???? I guess this means a call to the insurance company Monday morning. So my dear Mother comes back over to clean that awful mess up, do our laundry, clean the bathrooms and mop the floors. Kaylee decided that she would just go back home with Nana and help her with stuff for the baby shower tomorrow. I finally mustered up the strength to take a shower and I am now sitting in bed with Kris' laptop. Tomorrow has got to be a better day as we will be attending a baby shower for Kara Brooke... see you all then!

2 comments:

jpasalakis said...

Thanks for inviting me to your baby shower. I'm sorry I was the last to show up and had to leave early! You looked to cute :)!

Patsy said...

Thanks again for remembering me with a invite to the shower. I had a great time and it was good to see you get so many wonderful things. Let us know how things go with the insurance and the floor. Hope you get to feeling better.