Sunday, June 1, 2008

Just in case...

you have wondered where I have been, we have had to pack up and move out of our house because they came to start putting our new floor in and when they took up the old floor it was still wet underneath (rewind back to when our ice maker line busted) so they are running fans in and under the house to dry it out. Therefore we are living with my Mom for a few days. Hopefully they will finish it by Tuesday afternoon and then I can get over there and get all the dust and debris cleaned up, it looks like a war zone there right now!!

2 comments:

Patsy said...

I wondered what happened to you. I showed Don your blog yesterday. I'm trying to give him a face to go with the people I talk about. I had my hot water heater to do the same a few months after Ray died. It tore me all to pieces, because I wasn't used to having to worry about that stuff, but my brother-in-law got me on the right track by making me follow the steps Ray would have. Will look forward to seeing new pictures of KB and some new ones of Kaylee...

Thirty-One Gifts said...

Ugh...I'm sorry to hear that about the floor. It's more aggravating than anything but be thankful your mom was there to take you guys in. Looking forward to some new baby pictures!