Sunday, September 27, 2009

Beautiful Sunday!





This is what you would have found my girls doing this afternoon, Kaylee was on my laptop and Kara Brooke was on Kaylee's laptop!  Isn't it crazy that my eight year can navigate her way around a laptop?  I didn't learn much about a computer until I was in college!  My oh my how times change!  Kara Brooke will probably be on a real laptop by the time she is five! ha!

How about that weather today??  It was so pretty although we did not even leave the house.  I did have my windows up this morning and enjoyed the fall crisp breeze!  I am so ready for fall, it is my favorite season!  I love football, soccer, Halloween, pumpkins, cool mornings, turtle neck sweaters, boots, bon fires and some good ole chili or potato soup! Yum, yum!  Next weekend I plan on getting out all of my fall/Halloween decorations! 
 Happy Fall Ya'll!

No comments: