Sunday, November 29, 2009

Sneak peak

A few new pictures that Kris & I made over the weekend.  We are trying our hand at doing our on photography of the girls.  I have shared just a few, I'm trying to save the best ones for our Christmas cards!










After we finished with the pictures we were starving and just happened upon one of my favorite places...Bell Buckle Cafe.  Oh my goodness it was soooooo yummy!


Kaylee was ready for some good food!

Kara Brooke was too!!





Kara Brooke made a happy plate and was looking for more..... could she be smiling at this....



Now that my friends is something to smile about!!  Bell Buckle Cafe's carmel oatmeal cake, Yum Yum!
After we ate we just strolled around Bell Buckle in went in all of the shops.




What a great ending to an awesome day!

No comments: