Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Girls+One Boy Night out

A couple of days before Christmas; Amy, Wendy and I took the kids to see the Rockettes.  We left early in the afternoon to make sure we got there in plenty of time, our show wasn't until 7:30 pm. so we ate and hung out at the mall until time for our show.    


Caleb, Kaylee, Taylor & Kayden



The girls acting so silly!




Practicing their kick line, they are hoping one day the might be dancing with the Rockettes!  Wheeww, we told them they better keep on practicing! Ha!




Waiting to eat at the Aquarium!  The kids loved it! {Don't you just LOVE that Caleb's smile, what a cutie!}




Awwww.....sweet girls.  They have so much fun together, I hope this bond last a loooong time!!!




Awww.... and this bond too!  I love these two ladies!!!




Taking a closer look at all the fish.  I think the diver was in the tank feeding the little fish at this point.






Ohhhh yes....this is John Dwyer from Channel 2 {a local Nashville station}.  They were getting ready to do the Live with Jeff Fisher show and the Titans!  It was so neat, we were standing right behind them, actually the security guard came over to me and said, "It's ok to take pictures but do not use your flash, you will mess with the TV cameras!"  Awww really, you mean we might be on TV???  I'm guessing nobody saw us right??? Ha!  Amy was hoping to get to see Jeff Fisher before we had to leave but no luck we had to get over to the show!



However we did get to see Stephen Tulloch right before we left!  That was pretty neat too.  I had to carry some bags to the van and the rest of the group went on up to the show and as I was crossing the street another limo pulled up and a man in a suit got out, I'm pretty sure that was Jeff and if I would have had my big camera with the big lens on I would have had a picture of him too with Amy superimposed with him!!!  Ha!




It was such a wonderful night and I'm so thankful for such wonderful friends!  I think we were all in need of a night out especially Wendy.  Speaking of which I just want to mention if you have not heard lately, Brent is doing better.  He has been moved to a rehab facility and is talking and trying to put together phrases.  He is recognizing some folks and is remembering a few things.  He is still very confused but is making so much progress everyday!  I can not believe just how far and quickly this whole thing has turned around.  I know we have God to thank and that is the only reason Brent is still with us and making the day to day progress that he has!  As Wendy says, "It is such a blessing to have a front row seat to watch God's hand at work!"  Please continue to pray for them!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!