Monday, January 11, 2010

Zumba

So, tonight I participated in my first zumba class and let me just say....... I LOVED it!!!   My leg muscles sure are burning tonight but that just tells me I was doing something!  I will not say I was doing something right because the good Lord knows....that is a joke!! hahahahaha!  I mean, I kept up pretty well but whew that is some fast dancing and some fast booty shaking and you know I'm 30 now a days and this girl just can't shake and move like she just too! Ha!
This class is one night a week at my office but our instructor does five nights a weeks just right down from my house maybe when I get better I will venture on down there and do it more often but I at least have to get where I feel like I will not get trampled on or over...which ever the case might be!  Girls, if you haven't tried zumba, do yourselves a favor and give it a shot...you will thank me for it...or hate me for it...'cause you might get addicted!!   Now get to shaking what your Momma gave ya! haha!

I would so love to hear from you guys on this....love it or hate it...I want to know what you think?

2 comments:

Joy said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!!! I'm so glad you guys had a good time, Ali called me right after she left saying what a good time she had, too! =o)

I was a Zumba addict from my first class, too!

Andrea M said...

I love Zumba it is so fun!!

You will definetly have to venture down the road to join us.

I am glad you liked it!