Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Fairness

I can't begin to tell you how much I love and cherish both of my girls, if you are a loyal reader of my family scrapbook, you already know that!  But today I'm very proud of Kaylee as she was chosen by her classmates as "Kid for Character" for fairness.  It just makes my heart swell to think that other 2nd graders saw this in her and chose her to represent their class.  She was rewarded by a trip to Burger King for lunch and her picture will be in the local newspaper!  It was a very exciting day for her!  And since I'm talking about our sweet KK let me just mention how great of a big sister she is too!  She is such a big help and most of the time will do things I need done without me even asking.  She is so smart and such a perfectionist.  She truly has a heart of gold and for the most part is always on her best behavior.  She is two months shy of being half way to 18 and sometimes that sassiness gets her in trouble.  But I know its her age and we will get through it!  Congrats Kaybug....you make us so proud and we thank God everyday for you!  Love you sweetie!!!

1 comment:

Patsy said...

I love checking out these updates of blog's....