Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Weekend without Mommy!

Sometimes things just do not go the way we had planned...and there is NOTHING you can do about it!   That was the story for our weekend, when I came down with an awful stomach virus on Saturday!  But thankfully Kris stepped in and rolled right on without me.  Even though he was just as disappointed as I was that I couldn't make it to all of the activities that we had planned, he made sure the girls had a blast!!  The first stop was to Ethan's 6th birthday party!  From what I understand everyone had a blast and Ethan is LOVING his new guitar that we got him!!








Sunday they headed to Lucky Ladd's Pumpkin Patch.  We have not ever been to this one but Kris and the girls said it was amazing, they had so much for the kids to do.  They just did not have a very good selection of pumpkins, Kris said!  Hummm I didn't realize he was such a pumpkinista!!  haha


















No comments: