Sunday, November 21, 2010

Thanksgiving & cupcakes!

Round one of Thanksgiving 2010 was celebrated Saturday night at Kris' Dad and Step-mom's house!  It is always wild when this bunch gets together, there are five son's and now all have a girlfriend/finance and their are 4 grandchildren, my how this family has grown in the last tens years!  Shelley, my step MIL is an awesome cook and makes the best dressing EVER!!  I LOVE it, even better than my Momma's and you know what kind of Momma's girl I am, seriously it's that good!  So I also look forward to that, I didn't even eat any dessert just got an extra helping of dressing!  haha!


This is our nephew Dylan!

And niece Taylor!


Kara Brooke did not want to stop and get her picture made and I think Kaylee was still at the table eating more ham.  That is always her favorite thing that Shelley cooks.


Here is some of the gang!


We really had a great Thanksgiving with that part of the family and I am very thankful that they are all a part of my life.
Sunday we didn't do much of anything.  I did lots of catch up laundry, cleaned out my closet and cleaned house, trying to get our house ready for Christmas decorations!  While I was busy in the closet, the girls were in the floor making cupcakes!!


They were about to serve it to Daddy-looks like Kara Brooke did a little taste test first!


And the finished product, looks soooo yummy, huh???


Two days of school this week for Kaylee, that makes her real happy!!  This week is looking pretty packed for us, high school basketball tomorrow night,  Jr. Pro drafts and a gold buying party Tuesday night.  Have you ever been to one of those??  I have not but I'm really excited about it!  Wednesday we are going to start working on Christmas decorations and then of course Thursday is THANKSGIVING DAY!!
I hope you all have a very blessed Thanksgiving week!

No comments: