Friday, December 24, 2010

Christmas Eve at MeMe's 2010

Christmas Eve morning I had to work a half day and then we headed to MeMe's for the evening.  Of course it was a very fun evening and the girls got waaayyy to much! 
This what what it looked liked to the front room....
Like Christmas exploded!


Me and my sweet girls!


Family photo!
Don't you just love the look on Kara Brooke's face!?! 


Present time.....


















And then Kaylee's favorite present from her MeMe and Tom...
...an iPod touch!
She was very surprised to say the least!




I had a couple of surprises too!


Daddy acting silly with his new 4-wheeler riding hat!



This is throw that I got MeMe...
I don't think I should have to say it but she LOVED it!


Thanks MeMe and Tom for an awesome Christmas!
Now time to wait for Santa...I sure hope he makes it to see the Adams' girl's!


No comments: