Monday, May 16, 2011

Minnie Mouse was the theme--KB's 3rd birthday

Kara Brooke choose Minnie Mouse as her theme for her 3rd birthday party and of course I had to add some zebra print!!  The party was Sunday afternoon and it was a NASTY, COLD day in May!!!  I was so upset about the weather, everything was supposed to be outside but instead we had to move everything inside.  The bounce house was a huge hit and I just knew all those kiddos were going to be sick....but they LOVED it and everything worked out just perfectly and Kara Brooke had a great 3rd birthday party!

Once again her cake was adorable!!  I knew what I wanted it to look like and gave Valerie at Wild about Cakes my thoughts and ideas and viola....here is her awesome creation!!!



It was Yummy too, the top tier was chocolate and the bottom was yellow!!!
We had chicken salad sandwiches from Bocceli's, homemade pasta salad, chips and dip and pizza for the kids.



























As I said earlier it was a great birthday party and Kara Brooke got tons of great presents.  We are so blessed by such wonderful family and friends.
Happy Birthday Kara Brooke!!
We love you baby girl!!! 

No comments: