Wednesday, May 11, 2011

We are still alive!

Goodness....you mean the last time I updated this journal was Easter!!!  Wow....We have been pretty busy so I'm going to try to catch up.

--Kaylee's softball team had a 5 hour practice with a family cookout.  The girls had such a great practice and had so much fun.  We love our Crusher's family and we are very excited about things to come!!






--Kara Brooke won 3rd runner up in a "picture beauty pageant" several months ago and part of her "duties" were to participate in fashion shows modeling children's clothing.  I had to work and Kris was at a softball tournament with Kaylee so Nana took on the challenge of KB's first runway debut!!   Nana said it wasn't anything fancy but she said Kara Brooke did a great job after she got over her "shyness".  LOL!!!





--Kaylee's team took 3rd place in their last tournament.  They are getting better and better. They beat a really good team to get back in the winners bracket and of course I have to brag a little bit.....the score was tied, Kaylee was on third base and our batter was in a full count.  The catcher dropped the ball about 2 feet from her and our coach sent Kaylee to steal home.....I thought I was going to have a heart attack....Kaylee slide in and the catcher laid a tag on her knee but lucky for us, Kaylee's foot got to home base before the tag.....WHOOOHOOO.....CRUSHERS win the game and advance on!!!

--Mother's Day was very low key and relaxing.  Kris' mom and Tom came and got the girls to go to Toys R Us to pick out KB's birthday present.  Kris and I went to Wal-Mart and Lowe's all by ourselves, it was a very nice two hour break.  We grilled hamburgers and hotdogs for our parents and had a great evening.
The M&M blizzard ice cream cake was so yummy too!!




--Kara Brooke did come home with an early birthday present...a hot pink Cadillac Escalade...thanks Tom!!!  She loves it!!


We finished the evening off with some sweet watermelon!!!





--We are gearing up for Kara Brooke's 3rd birthday and next weekend will be her party.  I can't believe my baby doll is growing up so fast!!!  

I know I have left something out but at least I have got this much added!!!  :)

No comments: