Saturday, November 26, 2011

Basketball & Softball

Well it has been a few weeks since my lost post but we HAVE BEEN SOOOOOOO BUSY!!!
I played in the annual alumni basketball game a few weeks ago.....whewwww I'm getting OLD!  This summer it will be 15 years since I graduated from high school and my oh my....my body could sure tell it!!  LOL.....We always have so much fun when we "basketball sisters" get together!!!!


 




Kaylee was very fortunate a couple of weeks ago to work out with the MTSU Lady Raiders softball team!  This was right up her alley, she LOVED every minute of it!!!










She loved being with the older girls and she learned a lot!!!
She is ready to do it again!




Our cousin Kelsey plays for MTSU and this is her working with Kaylee on her batting!  Actually she will be working with Kaylee all winter or until softball season gets into full swing for her!!





No comments: