Thursday, January 28, 2010

Random

Again, it has been too long.....sorry!  I don't really have a lot to journal, we have been busy but not with any thing in particular.

Last weekend we attended Nate's 1st Birthday party.  It was such a cute party with bright boy colors and little monsters!  However, the party had to be cut short because the little man of honor got sick, he didn't even get to eat his birthday cake.  Poor guy!  Also, I don't have a lot of pictures to share because someone named ummmm Kris that lives at my house left my camera on in the bag and yeah it drained it!  But here are a few that I did get.....







On Sunday, Kris and I got up and went to Stallworth to visit with our friend Brent WIlliams.  It was absolutely an amazing day!  Brent has improved so much but yet still has a long road ahead of him.  His personality was so much more evident and his sense of humor was hilarious!  He kept us laughing most of the day.  He is remembering things so much clearer now and is doing great for 7+ weeks since the accident.  Thank you all so much for praying and please continue to pray that he will be fully restored and that he and Wendy can begin a new chapter of their lives very soon!

We are bracing for the winter storm of 2010 that the weather people are calling for.  They are saying that we will get 1 inch of ice and a few inches of snow. I can handle the snow and usually look forward to it but the ice.... flat out scares me!  We shall see!  Once again they have cancelled school before the first flake has even fell but I guess it is easier and safer to just not have the kids there than try to get them home on a nasty day.  

Monday we start Jr. Pro basketball.  Whhhohooooo...no I am not more excited than Kaylee! ha!  Really she is very excited to get started, she is remembering that she scored 16 points at her last basketball game! I have a feeling that it is going to be another year of lots to learn!  

Also I have been thinking about birthday parties and vacation..it will be here before I know it!  Wish my toes were in the sand right now!


No comments: