Monday, September 27, 2010

1st anniversary to my 30th birthday & time to diet

I had a fabulous birthday this year.  We of course had to watch the Titans game, we then headed to eat at the Olive Garden, did some shopping and spent time with the best family in the world!!











Today my fabulous coworkers made lunch for me, it was awesome!!  It all was so good, especially the chocolate cake with chocolate fudge icing!  Yummmooooo......
Glad I enjoyed it because I will be starting my diet tomorrow, seriously this is not a joke this time.  One of my coworkers is doing an accountability blog and since I know I have a few readers (i know there are quite a few of you out there, I do have a site counter, you just don't leave comments) I am going to be accountable to you. Deal?  I really need to lose about 30 pounds, do you think I can do it by Christmas?  That is 10 pounds a month...realistically is that doable? I'm going to give it my best shot.  Help me out if you are dieting, exercising, etc.  I would love to hear what works and what doesn't work for you.  Kaylee's last fall ball game was tonight, so maybe I'll have a little more time on my hands! 
We shall see!!!

1 comment:

Robyn said...

At my weight appointment Friday I had gained 3 pounds, partly due to vacation the week before, but anyway......I weighed this morning and I have lost 4 pounds, the 3 I gained plus one in three days. Special K bars, 90 calorie snack packs, egg whites, and wheat bread are my friend. I eat more than just those, but they help replace some of the things I eat or did eat. {depends on the day}

Exercise, I don't do. We have a gym membership, I just don't go even though I know the weight would drop quicker. It will also come back if you just stop going to the gym, so I just don't do it. :) I have considered going back though.