Thursday, September 30, 2010

Day 3

Nothing to special today.
Breakfast-yogurt & water
Lunch- same as yesterday except I had pretzels and peanut butter.  I also got my bubble busted by my bestie Susan that the to go peanut butter cup that I was devouring was ummmmm....SIX points!!!  Thankfully I had only ate half of it and the rest went in the trash!!! Water to drink
snack-popcorn
Dinner-not too good, a handful of Cheetos and a handful of cheez-it snack mix.  We went to the homecoming football game at K's school.  Thankfully I sat with Andrea and she was my motivation for not snatching nachos away from my kid and pizza away from hers!!!  haha!
Had about five bottles of water today.
Also I did not get to walk tonight, got home too late! :(
Oh well maybe tomorrow will be better.....NOT.....we are taking in potluck for a coworkers birthday!!  I'm telling ya right now I'll not do good!  I am going to try really hard not to do horrible but no promises!

1 comment:

Robyn said...

You didn't eat very much! I seem to eat more when I diet, but less calories. Tuesday is weigh in day, right? Hoping you did well!!