Friday, December 3, 2010

Liberty Idol

Today Kaylee stepped waaay out of her box and sang in the school's talent show.  I was very skeptical of her doing this, I did not want her to embarrass herself in front of all of her peers.  You know, being Momma, sometimes we just have to be honest with our children....but this was one time that I could not tell her that she might want to pass on the singing gig!  She was determined that she and and her friend was going to sing...so they did. And I am very happy to report that they did FABULOUS!!!!  I was very surprised, they did not place but I had several people tell me later that they could not believe they didn't get 2nd!  Oh well....no big deal...Just so proud of her for facing her peers and doing something that she really wanted to do!!!



No comments: