Sunday, February 13, 2011

Busy Weekend

Friday night was the community benefit for the Korley Davis family.  And let me just say WOW!!!  I can not get over all of the people first of all.  I bet there was over 2000 people in attendance!  And then WOW...WOW...WOW....
at the people opening their hearts and wallets!  Stuff was selling for thousands of dollars and hundreds of dollars.  It was absolutely amazing and such a blessing to be a part of a community that came together for such a sweet family in their huge time of need!

Kara Brooke got her face painted and she was hilarious after it dried.  She would rub her check and say, "Momma, is my paint still on?" ha!  Our girl is too funny and had the best time!!


Kara Brooke her her buddy Zola!


Aren't they sweet?  Ha..don't let those sweet smiles fool ya...they are both ring tail tooters!!!


Kaylee was at the benefit too but she was not with us she chose to hang out with her friends in the kids zone most of the night.  So I don't have any pictures of her!


Saturday morning we had another basketball game.  We did win and the girls all did good-they are improving so much every week!
As soon as the game was over we headed to Kaylee's sweet friend Kayden's birthday party!  It was so neat they had an open stage with mics and a dance floor!  It kind of reminded me of my junior high days when everybody kindof sat around at first and then it was on after that!!!  The kids had a blast!!!
Kayden, the birthday girl is in the middle!

We loved her her tie dyed, peace sign cake!!!  Great choice Kayden!!


The crew!
It's hard to see them all since the lighting was so dim!


Of course KB was there too!


We had to leave the party early to make it to another birthday party of one of favorite friends, Jaley!
Jaley and Kaylee went to preschool together and have been playing softball together now for a couple of years.  We LOVED Jaley's cake too!  PERFECT...for the sports girl that she is!




Of course they had a friendly game of b-ball going!


Kara Brooke and sweet Mattie!  KB loves babies!


And here is Jaley's party crew!!


Kaylee spent the night with the birthday girl and KB and I headed to meet Kris, Nana and Papaw for dinner.  KB was so tired she slept through dinner and then went back to sleep so after we got home.  To much partying for her!

Tomorrow is Valentine's Day, so tonight we had to get all of our Valentine's ready and cookies baked for school tomorrow!  I was kind of surprised that Kaylee's class was still going to exchange cards but very happy that they are and not letting them grow up too fast!
KB really wanted Minnie Mouse cards but we couldn't find any so she settled for Oliva!  Kaylee chose Wizards of Waverly Place!


And my husband surprised my with my Valentines gift today....

a new Vera Bradley bag and wallet!!!  I LOVE it and I LOVE him!
He is truly the best!
THANKS honey!
I LOVE you!! 


Happy LOVE Day to you all tomorrow too!!

No comments: