Sunday, February 6, 2011

Super Bowl Sunday

We watched the super bowl with Nana & Papaw at their house and of course Nana fixed an awesome dinner!  I wasn't really cheering for either team but Kris on the other hand was a Steelers fan and Nana & Papaw were cheering for Green Bay!
It ended but being a pretty good game even though Kris' team lost!

Nana had fixed ribs, pulled pork, rotel, baked chicken, baked beans, potato salad and two different kinds of cookies.  We all made BBQ nachos and ummmm I about died when I turned around to see this plate of food!!!


Lets go in for a closer look.....


OHHHH MYYYY....seriously???? 
 I feel sure there was some serious heart burn after all of that!! ha!
I apparently cut some of the picture off I was laughing so hard, sorry about that!


Our girls were ready for some football!!
This picture is a little sideways too...I was probably still laughing at my husbands plate!!!

Have a great week!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ready to pull my dick out and give the ponytail bitch so hardcore cok